Mahrez: I want to finish my career with this team.



Manchester City star Riyad Mahrez has revealed where he wants to hang his boots.

The Algerian forward has a contract with the English Premier League champions until 2025 after he extended it last July.

Although he did not participate regularly with the blue Manchester side, Mahrez confirmed his desire to retire wearing the Man City shirt during statements to his club's official website.

"I definitely want to finish my career at City and play as long as I can. I think I can still play for a long time. "We'll see what the future holds after football," he said.

The former Leicester City player indicated that he is not planning for the post-retirement stage: "I don’t know. I’m still thinking. I love football, so it’ll be difficult to come out of it. "

Riyad Mahrez has been playing for Manchester City since 2018, when he joined them from Leicester after four years spent with the Foxes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form