Cristiano Ronaldo will compete in the 2024 Euros, he confirms!



The Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo, who is currently in Portugal to compete with his squad in Nations League games, attended a gala during which he was rewarded for becoming the best international scorer in history. The opportunity for him to discuss his future:

"I would want to express that although it has been a hard road, my trip is not yet complete. There will be more shouts that you have to endure. The Portuguese federation has my gratitude. I intend to be a member of the Federation for a while longer. I'm still inspired, and I have big goals. I work with young people on a team. I hope to play in the upcoming Euros (2024) in addition to this World Cup. I'm glad. I look at the guys I've played with and will be playing with with pride. Even Jota (Diogo) teases me, saying, "You played with everyone, you will turn into a carcass."

To our delight, we will thus continue to have the chance to witness the development of this legend for a while.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form